How to measure your body
Bust: Wrap measuring tape under your arms and across the fullest part of your bust. Take a breath.
Waist: Measure the narrowest part of your waist, usually just above the belly button.
Hips: with feet together measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Measurement chart shows measurement for the body, not the garment.
• Take measurements over underwear instead of over clothing for best results.
• If your measurements fall between sizes, choose the smaller size for a snug fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
• A good local seamstress can assist with your measurements.
• If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.